1. Fees for the selected candidates i.e. new admissions should be paid in the school office, by Cheque / DD in favour of "AMS P. Obul Reddy Public School" on or before the specified date between 9.00 A.M. and 12 Noon
2. Tuition Fee and School Transport Fee (when availing) are payable 3 times in a year i.e. from 1st to 10th of April, August & December. Otherwise a scheduled fine is charged.
3. All other fees are payable at the beginning of the academic year along with the term fees or at the time of admission in case of new admissions.
4. Fees are payable through ONLINE FEE PAYMENT only. The last date for payment of fee is 10th of the fee paying month.
5. Caution Fee alone is refundable on withdrawal of the child from the school. It can be refunded only after settlement of all dues.
6. Refund of Caution Money should be claimed within 3 months after the date of withdrawal of the child from the school and the original receipt has to be produced at the time of claiming refund.If it is not claimed within the prescribed time limit, it is liable to be forfeited.
7. If a student is absent for more than one month without giving leave application, his or her name is liable to be struck off from the rolls and the caution money will be forfeited.
8. Cancellation of New Admission : In case where the parent seeks cancellation of new admission of his/her ward 100% of the following amounts are refundable, provided the cancellation is sought before 31st March.
i. Lab Fee
ii. Computer Fee
iii. Annual Fee
iv. Caution Fee
v. Term Fee
vi. Transport Fee
vii. E-Learning Fee
viii. Sports Fee
(i). Applications for withdrawal of the child from the school at any point of time during the Academic year must be submitted giving one month's notice.
(ii). If the withdrawal is during the month of March the application should be submitted on or before 1st March. If received after 1st March fee for the first term of the following Academic year will have to be paid in lieu of the notice period.
(iii). A student can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds.
b) Unsatisfactory progress in studies.
c) Failing twice in the same class.